Indigenous comes with two shoelaces for a versatile look;
- classic, waxed laces in black
- satin laces in lavender
- Genuine leather for the insole, lining and upper
- Italian nubuck leather for the outsole
- Genuine calf hair
- Two versatile shoelaces, so you can easily switch up your style
- A small elastic sewn at the ankle collar/counter to prevent any potential blistering or skin damage
- A raised strip of padding in the center insole for increased arch support, comfort and overall, a better fit
- Upper-leather that does not exceed 1.1mm in thickness to provide softness and comfort, while ensuring durability
The more you love them, the more they love you back. Due to the nature of genuine leather, each Lordess pair will slowly start taking the shape of your feet, while the upper leather continues to soften- making your new pair more comfortable and naturally customized for your feet with each wear.
Every Lordess pair’s genuine leather outsole has a thin, clear protective seal. Simply pull the strip off before wearing your new pair outdoors. Returns with the missing protective seal will not be refunded.